A5 Cut level - Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove with reinforced padded palm
Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove with reinforced, padded palm
The 045MF is one of the thinnest, lightest ANSI cut level A5 gloves on the market. The fine 15 gauge breathable shell has a form fitting, ergonomic shape making the glove feel incredibly light and comfortable.
A breathable nitrile micro-foam palm coating provides good grip in both dry and oily environments, while retaining a high degree of tactility and touch sensitivity. The 045MF is ideal for small assembly and handling of small parts.
With -LFP1 Leather + Padding palm USA modification.
Product Name: TTP
Product Codes: 045MF & 045MF-LFP1
- ANSI 105: 2016 A5 cut resistance
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance
- RhinoYarn® cut resistant technology
- Reinforced LFP1 Leather + Padding palm USA modification.
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Fine gauge lightweight shell provides high tactility and dexterity
- Breathable liner and palm coating
- Touch screen compatible
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- White goods manufacturing
- 6 (XS) – 13(4XL)
- 12 Pairs per Bundle
- 144 Pairs per Case