A6 Cut level - Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove
Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove
The 045NBR is one of the thinnest, lightest ANSI cut level A6 gloves on the market. The fine 15 gauge breathable shell has a form fitting, ergonomic shape making the glove feel incredibly light and comfortable.
A breathable nitrile foam palm coating provides good grip in both dry and oily environments, while retaining a high degree of tactility and touch sensitivity. The 045NBR is ideal for small assembly and handling of small parts.
*Also available with -LFP1 Leather + Padding palm USA modification.
Product Name: TTP
Product Codes: 045NBR & 045NBR-LFP1
Keywords: 045 / 045NBR / TTP045NBR / Ultralite / Touchscreen Compatible / A6 / Thin
- ANSI 105: 2016 A6 cut resistance
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance
- RhinoYarn® cut resistant technology
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Fine gauge lightweight shell provides high tactility and dexterity
- Breathable liner and palm coating
- Touch screen compatible
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- White goods manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- 6 (XS) – 13(4XL)
- 12 Pairs per Bundle
- 144 Pairs per Case