A1 Cut level - Lightweight, soft and comfortable against the skin allowing for long periods of wear. Micro-foam palm coated general purpose glove
LIGHTWEIGHT NITRILE MICRO-FOAM DIP COATED GLOVE
The NJ506 is an advanced micro-foam nitrile coating that provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.
The Tilsatec General Purpose Hand Protection Range is designed to deliver maximum comfort and dexterity. An ergonomic fit and design ensure your hands stay comfortable and protected.
The NJ506 provides all the high quality design, fit, comfort and breathability you’d expect in our Tilsatec range but in a lightweight general purpose glove. The micro-foam nitrile palm coating provides good wet grip while still allowing the hand to breathe.
Product Name: NJ506
Product Code: TNA NJ506
Keywords: 506 / NJ506 / TNA506 / TNA 506NJ / General Purpose / TNA506NJ
- ANSI 105: 2016 A1 cut resistance
- ANSI 2016 level 2 puncture resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Superior dexterity
- All day wear
- Nitrile palm coating provides secure dry and oil grip
- Lightweight, soft and comfortable against the skin allowing for long periods of wear
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- White goods manufacturing
- Great all, general purpose glove
- 6 (XS) – 11 (2XL)
- 12 Pairs Per Bundle
- 144 Pairs per Case