A6 Cut level - Lightweight cut resistant full dip + microfinish nitrile palm coated glove
Lightweight cut resistant Full Dip Nitrile + Microfinish Nitrile Palm coated glove
The 55-5123 is one of the thinnest, lightest ANSI cut level A6 gloves on the market. The fine 15 gauge has a form fitting, ergonomic shape making the glove feel incredibly light and comfortable.
The full nitrile coating repels oil and liquids keeping hands dry and protected, while the new micropore nitrile palm coating ensures excellent grip in both dry and oily conditions.
A lightweight cut resistant full nitrile dip with textured palm coating provides good grip in both dry and oily environments, while retaining a high degree of tactility and touch sensitivity.
The 55-5123 is ideal for small assembly and handling of small parts.
The glove is also antistatic and touch screen compatible.
*Also available with -LFP1 Leather + Padding palm USA modification.
Product Name: Ultralite Full Dip
Product Codes: 55-5123 & 55-5123-LFP1
- ANSI 105: 2016 A6 cut resistance
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance
- RhinoYarn® cut resistant technology
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Fine gauge lightweight shell provides high tactility and dexterity
- Breathable liner and palm coating
- Touch screen compatible
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- White goods manufacturing
- 7 (S) – 11(2XL)
- 12 Pairs per Bundle
- 120 Pairs per Case