A5 Cut level - Rhinoguard™ Mechanics Glove
Rhinoguard™ Mechanics glove
RHINOGUARD™ is a highly engineered textile composite designed to provide the highest levels of protection against a wide range of puncture hazards. Constructed from an innovative combination of advanced fibres, modified fabric structure and a unique coating technology to deliver high levels of protection against both large and small puncture threats (including needles and syringes).
The RHINOGUARD™ mechanics glove delivers cut, abrasion, puncture and needle resistance in a powerful combination of mechanical protection for extreme working conditions. The areas of the glove with RHINOGUARD™ inside include the palm, fingers, finger crotches and fingertips to ensure the most exposed regions to hazards have full protection coverage.
Product Code: 450
- ANSI 105: 2016 A5 cut resistance
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- ANSI level 5 puncture resistance
- ASTM F2878-10 hypodermic needle test: 5.7 Newtons (ANSI level 2)
- Leather reinforcement for high action areas
- Rubber pull tab for quick donning and doffing
- Neoprene expandable wrist for safety and comfort
- Emergency Services: Police, Fire Fighters, Search and Rescue.
- Security Services
- Local authorities, house clearance teams
- Waste handling
- Metal forming and handling
- 7 (S) – 13 (4X)
- 36 Pairs per Case
- 1 Pair per pair poly bag