A5 Cut level - Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove with reinforced palm and pad
Lightweight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove
ANSI Cut A5 - The 045NBR is one of the thinnest, lightest ANSI cut level A5 gloves on the market. The fine 15 gauge breathable shell has a form fitting, ergonomic shape making the glove feel incredibly light and comfortable.
USA Modification: Leather + Padded Palm for high wear areas.
A breathable nitrile foam palm coating provides good grip in both dry and oily environments, while retaining a high degree of tactility and touch sensitivity. The 045NBR is ideal for small assembly and handling of small parts.
Keywords: 045 / 045MF / TTP045MF / 045MF-LFP1 / TTP045MF-LFP1 / Reinforced / padded palm / Ultralite / Touchscreen Compatible / LFP / LFP1
- ANSI 105: 2016 A5 cut resistance
- ANSI level 3 puncture resistance
- RhinoYarn® cut resistant technology
- Reinforced padded palm (USA Modification)
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Fine gauge lightweight shell provides high tactility and dexterity
- Breathable liner and palm coating
- Touch screen compatible
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
6 (XS) – 13(4XL)
- 12 Pairs per Bundle
- 144 Pairs per Case